8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Courtyard Toronto Mississauga/West
A number of Ontario Municipalities are looking for answers to questions around e-scooters with the Ontario Government’s recent Regulations coming into effect January 1, 2020 allowing municipalities to participate in a 5 year e-scooter pilot. In response to this, the Ontario Traffic Council will be holding an-e-scooter symposium on Thursday, March 5th at the Courtyard Marriott Toronto West. Delegates will include municipal multimodal transportation directors, managers, engineers, planners, technologists and law enforcement.
This symposium has been developed for municipal staff to provide important information to assess the feasibility of participating in Ontario’s e-scooter pilot.
Presentations will include:
- Ministry of Transportation Ontario
- City of Calgary
- University of Waterloo
- City of Montreal (invited)
- Public Health Panel: Parachute Canada / Ontario Public Health / London Health Sciences Centre
- Waterloo Regional Police
- Lightning Panel: e-scooter and Technology Companies
Exhibitors will be on-site to showcase e-scooters and related technologies.
As an e-scooter/technology company, OTC would like to invite you to participate in this symposium in one of four ways:
|1. e-scooter/technology company participating in the Lightning Panel – free to attend and participate after lunch|
– Platinum $2000.00, which provides logo on all symposium marketing and our website as well as an exhibitor booth at the event.
– Gold $1000.00, which provides lunch sponsorship recognition, a shout out at lunch as well as an exhibitor booth at the event.
– Bronze $300.00, which provides break sponsorship recognition and a shout out at break.
$350.00 plus HST – 1 person per booth
– OTC Member $229.00 plus HST
– Non-Member $329.00 plus HST
**Participants who cancel their registration prior to two weeks before the scheduled event date are eligible for a full refund. Substitutions will be accepted up to one day prior to the event.