01/01/2023 - 31/12/2023
Are you wanting a career in Parking Enforcement or to add a M.L.E.O. Parking Bylaw designation to your resume in Ontario? This online course prepares you to enforce parking bylaws legally and safely.
What Does This Course Offer:
- Available online
- Accessible from your smartphone or computer
- 18 Modules with video and print handouts
- Can be completed in approximately 20 hours
- Online Final Exam
- Accreditation Certificate provided
Who Can Register
- Anyone requiring training as a M.L.E.O. Parking Bylaw Officer for Ontario
- Organizations looking to train multiple staff
- No prerequisites needed. You do not need to be a security guard or employed by a Municipality.
Why Take This Course
- Add M.L.E.O. Parking Bylaw Enforcement Officer to your resume
- Get higher paying work or increase your chances of employment by already having credentials when you apply
- Can be done at your own pace
- Online instructor assistance via email from a Subject Matter Expert
Burgess and Associates are approved and licensed Vendors of Record (V.O.R.) for the Government of Ontario to train M.L.E.O.s (Municipal Law Enforcement Officers) and P.O.O.s (Provincial Offences Officers) for all Ministries and Provincially funded agencies that use the V.O.R. system to obtain training for their officers.
The course is designed and developed by a Superior Court Recognized “Subject Matter Expert” in the training of Municipal Bylaw and Enforcement Officers, Provincial Offences Officers, Police and Special Constables in Ontario. Copies of transcripts from these court credentials are available upon request.
Registration Fees: Tuition is $299 plus applicable taxes.
Register today at www.otc.org/events
Cancellation and refund policy
Should a registrant decide to cancel attendance at an in-person or virtual event, training or symposium based on health concerns, unexpected travel issue or emergency, OTC will provide a credit to the registrant.
Rescheduling to another event is permissible and the registrant will be charged an administrative fee of $75.00. If the request is made five days in advance, no cost will be applied.
If a registrant wants to cancel attendance at an event (in-person or virtual) and requests a refund, the registration fee less 50% will be refunded.
Please note that from time-to-time additional consideration may be given based upon circumstance and situational need. However, the above policy will be strictly enforced as the policy governing our events, trainings and symposia in all circumstances.