Dear OTM Book 7 Training Participant,
Thank you for signing up to take the Ontario Traffic Council Book 7 Training. This page is here to help answer any of your questions you might have about the training and where you will download the necessary files for the training.
When you have finished reading this page and have any follow questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. My days of work are Tuesday and Wednesday, 8:30 to 4:30, except on days of training, I will begin work at 7:30.
FAQs about Book 7 Training:
- How do I participate in the training?
- In your virtual meeting invite, you will receive a Zoom training link. On the day of the training, you will need to register and login into the Zoom meeting for 7:45. You will be placed in a waiting room until 8am. You will need access to a laptop with Zoom installed on the computer. The computer will also need a functioning microphone and webcam. Before the training, please verify that your system meets all these requirements.
- During the training, you will also need access to the email account that you initially registered with. After lunch, I will break the class into small breakout rooms, and I will send a file to your email for you to work on with your group.
- How long is the training schedule for?
- The training is scheduled from 8am to 4pm. The day will include a couple of 10-minute breaks and a 30-minute lunch break.
- How do I receive the Book 7 training material required?
- Please click on the links below to download each of the files required to complete the training.
- Please read the training instructions before the training day
- If you have any problems with the files, please let me know before the training day.
- Can you explain the exam process?
- You will receive an email from ExamBuilder with a link to your exam. ExamBuilder is a website where you will log in to write your exam.
- Your email from ExamBuilder will state that you need an access code. No code is required. I will open the exam portal once everyone is ready to proceed with the examination.
- The exam consists of 32 multi-choice questions.
- You will have access to all the training material during the exam.
- You will have 1 hour to complete the exam. ExamBuilder times your exam for you
- You must receive at least 70% to pass the course, which you have three attempts to accomplish.
- What is the process after the training?
- The Tuesday/Wednesday following your training, I will begin the process of sending out completion letters to all students who achieved 70% on the exam.
- Or contacting students to set up re-write dates for those who did not achieve 70% on the exam.
- All this info will be sent to you directly or to the person who registered you for the training.
- Re-writes are scheduled every couple of weeks over Zoom.
- Wallet cards are ordered every 3-4 weeks and sent directly to the mailing address you registered with. If you did not enter a mailing address when you registered, please send the following to me:
- Your full name
- Mailing address
- Date of training
If you have any other questions, please let me know, and I will be happy to help. Looking forward to meeting you all virtually.
647-346-4050 ext. 3