Here’s Your Chance to Nominate Outstanding Contributors in the Transportation Planning Industry!
The 2023 Annual Awards are intended to acknowledge and showcase excellence undertaken in the field of traffic engineering, transportation planning, or safety and traffic enforcement, as well as to recognize significant contributions to the Ontario Traffic Council.
The awards program runs in conjunction with the OTC Annual Conference (May 28-31, 2023), and winners will be announced at the Awards Dinner Tuesday, May 30th, 2023
The Transportation Planning Member of the Year Award is intended:
- To recognize significant contributions to the Ontario Traffic Council and to the transportation planning profession;
- To honour a particular OTC member for their dedication, passion and hard work in transportation planning projects and initiatives;
- To thank an OTC member for their outstanding volunteerism in advancing the mandate of the Ontario Traffic Council
The Project of the Year Award is intended to acknowledge and showcase excellence undertaken in the field of transportation planning by the public or private sector. Projects eligible for nomination can stem from a variety of initiatives within the transportation planning field, such as:
- Long-range transportation planning studies;
- Transportation Master plans;
- Environmental assessment studies;
- Macro, meso and/or micro transportation modelling projects;
- Corridor improvement/complete street studies;
- Transit planning studies;
- Active transportation plans;
- Transportation Demand Management, including parking studies;
- Network performance and monitoring reports.
- Note that public sector projects undertaken by third-party consultants can be nominated on behalf of the municipality or government agency leading the study or the consultant.
Transportation Planning Member of the Year Award – Click here to download the submission criteria.
Transportation Planning Project of the Year Award – Click here to download the submission criteria.
All award nominees receive a 5-10 minute live presentation opportunity at the conference. Award winners are also acknowledged on the online semi-annual OT magazine and official OTC website.
Transportation Planning Member of the Year Award – Click here to complete the submission form.
Transportation Planning Project of the Year Award – Click here to complete the submission form.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: FRIDAY, APRIL 14, 2023, AT 4PM
For questions regarding the submission process, please contact Geoff Wilkinson at email@example.com